Thursday, September 9, 2010

THIS Is Why They Call Me the Crazy Cat Lady...

So, we were at the vet's office last week picking up Lucy from being spayed.  They know we're cat people, so they bring out this adorable little fur baby, named Gregory... who just so happens to need a home.  Of course, we fell in love with him, but we declined to take him home with us.  "We have enough cats already," we said.

Throughout the past week, we've mentioned Gregory several times... wondering if he's found a good home yet.  Dave and I had the exact same thought today at lunch... Maybe we should just call the vet's office and find out if he's still available.  I didn't have time this afternoon to call though.

Around about 4 o'clock, my phone rings... It's my husband.  He asked if I'd called to check on Gregory yet and I told him no.  He said he did, but he was already taken.  He went to a good home... one with lots of other kitties that he could play with and become friends with... one JUST LIKE OURS!!  Oh, yah... it IS ours!  :-D

We really ARE the CRAZY cat couple!!!!

Meet Gregory...

No comments:

Post a Comment