Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sights along the road and adventures with a GPS device...

As we were leaving the company picnic this weekend,we noticed this bumper sticker on the truck in front of us...


Seriously?  Why would you even WANT this on your vehicle?  All I could do was laugh and shake my head.


Further down the road, I saw a sign that summed up how life should be...


Great advice!!  ...Just don't run out in front of cars when you do it!  ;-)


We recently got our first GPS device.  Since she tells us what to do and where to go, we decided we needed to be on a first name basis with her, so we named her "Elly".  So far, Elly has led us to lots of good things...


Some delicious pizza...

From Colada's at Zao Island in Valparaiso, IN.





A small town festival in Union Mills, Indiana, and these wonderful little gems...


OMG!  I seriously need the recipe for these things!!





Back to a field of sunflowers (I didn't realize when we first passed them that I actually had my camera with me, so we had to go back on the way home)...




A park and a street named after us in Lake Station, Indiana...



We were sadly disappointed in "our" park though.  :-(

And, to a wonderful golf course in Merrillville, Indiana...












I think we are going to get along great with Elly and look forward to more adventures that she will help us find!

No comments:

Post a Comment